I’m going to crowd source my The Players Championship drinking game. Here’s what I got so far. Feel free to comment and add to it:
- If 17 is shown, drink.
- If someone hits it in the water at 17, waterfall.
- If Hal Sutton’s “Be the right club today” is shown, drink.
- If Tiger’s “Better than most” putt is shown, person with the most left in their cup has to finish.
- Also, someone has to comment “Better than most” at least three times during the waterfall, the final “Better Than Most” being after completion of the waterfall, yelled ecstatically.
- The person who waterfalled must do the Tiger fist-pump after they’re finished.
- If Craig Perks’ 2002 hole-outs are shown, take a drink for each one shown (16, 17, 18)
- Any time Johnny Miller makes a disparaging remark about a player, drink.
- Any time Johnny Miller mentions his final round at the 1973 U.S. Open at Oakmont, the last person to say, “63” must waterfall.